Donations to Sanford Bemidji Hospice
Each year Sanford Bemidji Hospice provides services to families in need of care and support. Donations to Sanford Bemidji Hospice help support hospice care for those who otherwise could not pay. They also support patient, family, and community education projects, as well as volunteer training and other programs that benefit the Bemidji region.
Donated funds are used for a variety of things such as:
- Bereavement program (grief support group, community memorial service, rosemary packets)
- Grief and loss educational booklets
- Volunteer and support training manuals
- Special turning sheets and bed pads
- Electronic equipment, such as bed alarms and baby monitors
- Support for those who are uninsured or have no ability to pay
Sanford Bemidji Hospice is a tax-exempt charitable organization and donations are tax-deductible to the full extent of the law.
If you are interested in supporting hospice or for more information, contact us.
Thank you for your support of Sanford Bemidji Hospice.