Baker Park Apartments at the Lakeside Campus
- Baker Park’s three-story facility contains 49 apartments for the elderly with two elevators and is carefully maintained inside and out.
- The building has a community room, dining room, and several lounge areas that add a sense of community and many opportunities for socialization and companionship.
- The facility is designed barrier free with hand rails in all hallways and includes five units with special amenities for elderly persons with disabilities.
- Laundry facilities and beauty/barber shop are available for tenants' convenience.
- The entryway is secured and emergency cords with 24-hour response are installed in each apartment providing safety and security.
- Our dining facility provides nutritious hot meals daily.
- Sanford Health Neilson Place Assisted Living Services are available if needed.
- Enjoy Peace of Mind
You and your family will experience peace of mind when you live at Baker Park Apartments. We offer retirement living that provides independence when you want it and support when you need it. We work to maintain choice, dignity, and individuality for all our tenants.
- Age - 62 minimum age requirement
- Financial - HUD guidelines impose income limits and require that tenants generally pay 30 percent of adjusted gross income toward their rent. Income limits change. Please check on current limits or contact us .
- Community Living at Baker Park Apartments - A person may be considered capable of living in a community setting at Baker Park if he/she is able to live up to the terms of the lease and can handle the activities of daily living.
- Lease - Tenants are required to sign a one-year lease upon move-in.
- Please contact us for complete eligibility requirements or an application.