ATTENTION eligible Medicare members!
Members of participating Medicare health plans can join the nation’s leading fitness program for older adults for free!
The SilverSneakers® Fitness Program and Sanford Bemidji Peak Performance are empowering older adults to take control of their HEALTH!
Sanford Bemidji Peak Performance recognizes the unique needs of older adults in the community. By partnering with the nationally recognized SilverSneakers® Fitness Program, Peak is able to offer an innovative blend of physical activity, healthy lifestyle, and socially oriented programming that allows older adults to take greater control of their health.
SilverSneakers participants enjoy:
- Free basic membership at Sanford Bemidji Peak Performance fitness center
- Access to any participating fitness center throughout the U.S. while traveling
- Customized SilverSneakers classes designed exclusively for older adults who want to improve their strength, flexibility, balance, and endurance
- Social gatherings and other events that promote the benefits of a healthy lifestyle
- A specially trained Senior Advisor at the fitness center to introduce you to SilverSneakers and acquaint you with their site
What can regular exercise do for you?
- Reduce your risk of heart disease by up to 50 percent
- Double your muscle strength in three to four months
- Reduce the risk of diabetes by as much as 75 percent if you are 60 or older!
The award-winning* SilverSneakers Fitness Program is a proven, results-oriented program that enables older adults, often burdened with chronic conditions, to take charge of their health and maintain an active, independent lifestyle.
*The SilverSneakers Fitness Program is a winner of the 2004 HAN Award from the Healthcare and Aging Network of the American Society on Aging.
Get fit, have fun, make friends...
with the SilverSneakers® Fitness Program!
To find out if you are eligible for the program, contact Darla Hoie-Ostrom at Sanford Bemidji Peak Performance. Call (218) 333-6396 or e-mail email@example.com.